Popup Dungeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Early Access via 125$ and bigger rewards.

Go down

Early Access via 125$ and bigger rewards. Empty Early Access via 125$ and bigger rewards.

Post by Hotdigz Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:50 pm

I'm actually pretty excited for this game in general.

Looking for the early access timeline, I saw that contributors over 125$ get special access during the fourth quarter of 2014, which is now. Since I'm considering to pledge that amount myself through the official website, and get access, I would like to have a couple of things answered.

First of all, When will the early access actually be granted? This might be a dumb question, but I was just wondering when spesificly the contributers get the super secret build that are said to be given out to these contributers (125$ and up).

Second of all, if they do get the build, for how long can they keep it? Again, possibly a dumb question since multiplayer probably isn't in, but i'd assume some form of connection is required in order to hamper things like shared clients to people that havn't backed. Therefore, I simply wonder for how long, if that time is limited at all, you get to keep playing around with that client. Smile

I'm not sure if these servers are still being visited, but if they are,
please answer! Laughing

-Guy

Hotdigz

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum