Popup Dungeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could Anybody Supply a Character Template to use for Modding

2 posters

Go down

Could Anybody Supply a Character Template to use for Modding Empty Could Anybody Supply a Character Template to use for Modding

Post by dbax1969 Sat May 17, 2014 1:41 pm

Hi, I recently visited a website called CubeeCraft and I noticed that the Character Models there could be Modified to fit the Popup Dungeon Character Template with a bit of resizing, cutting and pasting.  Shocked 

dbax1969

Back to top Go down

Could Anybody Supply a Character Template to use for Modding Empty Re: Could Anybody Supply a Character Template to use for Modding

Post by LordMatsu Sun May 18, 2014 6:25 pm

Not completely sure on this, but I think the template follows the template from the Kickstarter (I would post it, but the forums aren't letting me as I'm a new member), it should automatically scale correctly.  Until they give a specific px for the template....

LordMatsu

Back to top Go down

Could Anybody Supply a Character Template to use for Modding Empty Re: Could Anybody Supply a Character Template to use for Modding

Post by dbax1969 Mon May 19, 2014 7:59 pm

Thank you for your help LordMatsu  Cool 

dbax1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down